Some of you may know from following my journey that I studied architecture in university and went on to do my Masters and Thesis focusing on the impact of architecture on physical body healing.
My thesis topic was really driven by my own experiences living with Crohn’s disease for most of my life. Through my research, I was able to discover a lot of transformative information regarding the connection between our physical environment and our healing journey. A few major themes arose throughout my research and one of them was surrounding the concept of simplifying your space. So, today I want to give you three practical and easy ways to adapt your environment to promote greater wellness and healing in your life. All of these concepts are backed with scientific data. At the end of the post, there will be an extensive list of published scientific studies linking back to points mentioned throughout the post.
Want to read more? Head over to Autoimmune Sisters to read more!
Your trusty, gutsy gal,
08. Mental Health Tips and Tricks with the CMHA – Gutsy Convos
- Are You Tired? Beat Fatigue With These Tips & Tricks
- an important mindset shift on mental health medication – ENDING THE STIGMA
- Simplifying Your Environment To Promote Greater Wellness
- A Life Changing Mindset Shift: Moving From Lack To Abundance
- MY BULLET JOURNALING ROUTINE + HOW I USE IT TO TRACK MY CHRONIC ILLNESS