I’M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!
I am so so happy to announce that I am going to Disney World right after Christmas with my boyfriend and his family! I am super excited and I can’t wait to share a lot more content about my Disney vacation in the future.
Today I will be sharing my universal packing list and my Disney packing essentials. All of this content will be available to download at the end of the post. But before we jump into the post, make sure that you subscribed to my blog to get email updates every time I post, and follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest to get more updates from me on my day to day life.
Disney Packing Essentials
- Wet Wipes – good for cleaning tables off or just in general cleaning of strollers, doors, cups, etc.
- Hand Sanitizer – pretty self explanatory, but Disney can be full of germs depending on the time of year so make sure to pack loads of hand sanitizer
- Sun Screen
- Bug Repellent
- Lip Balm
- First Aid Kit – some items could include the ones below
- Band Aids
- Inhalers or Medications
- Tums/Advil/Tylenol – incase someone feels sick or has a head ache.
- Portable Charger
- Download Disney Park App
- Chargers for all phones
- Sun Hat
- Reusable Water Bottle – there are fountains all around the park and so that is a great way to save on money costs and it is better for the environment than using a ton of plastic bottles
- Drinks – Bring some electrolyte drinks, juice, etc.
- Snacks – this is essential for everyone but especially if you are traveling with little ones. Think of bringing things like fruit, cookies, crackers, pretzels, etc.
- Disney Ears – You are going to want some Disney ears to rock around the park so either DIY your own or buy some in the park
- Glow Sticks – These are fun to the night time fireworks
- Autograph Book + Pen – Great for getting all of your favorite princesses and characters autographs
- Bubble Blower – An awesome idea to kill some time while waiting in line for rides.
- Dress Up Costumes – Perfect for the littles ones to get in the spirit.
- App To Play While in Line – Try to download an app to play in line such as Heads up. This is especially fun to play with a large group.
I am so excited about my upcoming Disney trip and I hope that some of these tips help any of you that will be going on vacation soon or who will also be going to Disney. Make sure you download these printable lists for your future self even if you have no vacation plans as of now.
Universal Packing List
I hope you all had a great week and are ready to kick off a new one! Before you go, make sure that you subscribed to my blog to get email updates every time I post. Also be sure to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest to get more updates from me on my day to day life.
Your trusty gutsy gal,